In terms of spiritual meanings, spirals have a myriad of significance that cannot be ignored. While a spiral piercing looks visually appealing because it is basically made of circles, which are considered perfect, it is also a highly spiritual sign. If you’re looking to achieve balance, progress, expansion and awareness, then you should give this a go. Studies say that when you see, draw or use spirals in any way, you expand your consciousness. True or not, the fact is that the following spiral piercing ideas will expand your circle of knowledge.
You will find spiral piercing designs for earlobes, helixes and for other body areas as well. The vast majority of people tends to wear them in their ears. Because they have to go through multiple holes, not many individuals wear them in body parts like eyebrows, lips and so on. However, there are exceptions and they are truly amazing! Read further to initiate yourself in the art of spirals as jewelry!
1. Spiral with blue beads
- 1 1. Spiral with blue beads
- 2 2. Fake spiral for ear’s helix
- 3 3. A spiral piercing type
- 4 4. Five in a row
- 5 5. Like a spiral
- 6 6. Three simple earrings
- 7 7. Two-hole spiral ring
- 8 8. Colored beads for inspiring spirals
- 9 9. Freshly inserted spiral
- 10 10. Three eyebrow rings
- 11 11. Curved lines everywhere
- 12 12. Progress in spirals
- 13 13. Huge spirals for ear
- 14 14. Spiral for the belly button
- 15 15. Large eyebrow spiral
- 16 16. Industrial piercing shaped like a spiral
- 17 17. Pretty spiral with gems
- 18 18. Belly button pierced twice
- 19 19. Ornamenting the ear
- 20 20. Piercing ear’s outer rim
- 21 21. A not so infinite spiral
- 22 22. Spiral for the lip
- 23 23. In nature and man
- 24 24. Spiral goes through stretched earlobe
- 25 25. Neatly placed spiral
- 26 26. Another successful placement
- 27 27. A happy wearer
- 28 28. Shaping earring as spiral
- 29 29. Long spiral made of acryl
- 30 30. Spikes and beads
- 31 31. Heart, rings and spiral
- 32 32. Clean-looking eyebrow ornament
- 33 33. Spiral with blue gems
- 34 34. Black, purple and an eye
- 35 35. The spiral effect
- 36 36. Like the DNA spiral
- 37 37. Top ear covered with rings
- 38 38. Embracing the ear
- 39 39. Horizontal rings for the spiral effect
- 40 40. Four in a row and a bow
- 41 41. Jeweled spiral beads
- 42 42. Close-up image of a pierced ear
- 43 43. A black spiral design
- 44 44. Silvery joy and a wing
- 45 45. Spiral not molded on ear
- 46 46. Blue spiral and ear stretchers
- 47 47. Cartilage and tragus piercings
- 48 48. A winged ear
- 49 49. Turquoise beads on simple piercing
- 50 50. Extreme pierced ear
- 51 51. Long industrial jewel with a twist
- 52 52. Connected piercings for ear
- 53 53. Spiral for tongue
- 54 54. Fourteen rings in one ear
- 55 55. Whirlpools on ears
- 56 56. Jewel curls up on ear
- 57 57. Spirals and leaves
- 58 58. Sore ear cartilage
There are certain jewelry that only look like spirals, but they don’t have to go through multiple holes. This is not the case. You can clearly see how this one goes in and out more than once.
2. Fake spiral for ear’s helix
Manufactured to mimic the spiral effect, these rings are not for pierced ears, but purely ornamental.
3. A spiral piercing type
This one looks like a bent arrow. Quite cool!
4. Five in a row
There is no rule when it comes to spirals. They could be made of two loops or more.
5. Like a spiral
If you really want to wear a spiral in your ear, but you only have one hole, then you can opt for this design.
6. Three simple earrings
Spiral jewelry might not be at hand, so what you can do is to wear normal, round earrings placed in a row of two or more.
7. Two-hole spiral ring
There is something grandiose about spirals because they fascinate a lot of people, including piercing manufacturers.
8. Colored beads for inspiring spirals
What’s great about spirals is that you can just take their beads off and replace them with others without taking it all off.
9. Freshly inserted spiral
Poking a hole in your cartilage will not be pleasant, but the result is totally worth it!
10. Three eyebrow rings
The eyebrow is a tricky place to insert spiral jewelry. You can wear normal rings too that look like one.
11. Curved lines everywhere
Curved lines carry positivity, so it only makes sense to see a person with so many on them.
12. Progress in spirals
It’s said the human mind makes progress in spirals. Could this be it?
13. Huge spirals for ear
As soon as the wound from the earlobe or cartilage is healed, you can wear any type of piercing you want, including huge ones.
A multicolored spiral-shaped jewelry is a very inspired choice for decorating your belly button!
15. Large eyebrow spiral
Men can afford to wear spiral-shaped jewels in their eyebrows because they are thicker and look safer too.
16. Industrial piercing shaped like a spiral
Probably chosen just for the visual effect, this is an industrial type of piercing, shaped like a spiral.
17. Pretty spiral with gems
It is not uncommon to find jewel designs with colored stoned insertions.
Already have one belly button piercing? No problem! You can have a spiral piercing in your second one!
19. Ornamenting the ear
An ornamented ear is much more appealing and flashy than one without piercings.
20. Piercing ear’s outer rim
The only good reason for having so many ear piercings would be to wear a spiral-shaped jewelry, right?
21. A not so infinite spiral
Humans as matter are finite, but spiral as concept is infinite.
22. Spiral for the lip
A spiral piercing can look awesome in a girl’s lip too.
23. In nature and man
Spirals are found naturally in snails, seashells, tornados and so on. So, why shouldn’t they be found on man too?
24. Spiral goes through stretched earlobe
Probably the most interesting way of wearing a spiral piercing, this one goes thorugh three stretched earlobe holes. It actually goes through flesh tunnels that were previously inserted.
25. Neatly placed spiral
This is a way of placing a spiral ring neatly.
26. Another successful placement
No one has ears alike. They are all slightly different in shape and size, so finding a perfect placement might be tricky.
27. A happy wearer
You develop as a person just by getting spiral-shaped jewelry.
28. Shaping earring as spiral
Some of the sneaky ones purchase jewelry already shaped like a spiral and just wear it in one hole.
29. Long spiral made of acryl
Non-metal piercings are light, so they won’t damage your ear. Even so, they are not recommended for fresh piercings because they absorb humidity, therefore germs.
30. Spikes and beads
The option of alternating beads with spirals stands in care of this type of piercing as well.
31. Heart, rings and spiral
Most spiral-shaped earrings can cover a large part of your year. Even so, there’s still room for more!
32. Clean-looking eyebrow ornament
The other spiral eyebrow examples looked a bit inflamed and sore, but this one looks clean, healthy and fascinating!
33. Spiral with blue gems
If the previously seen red gems didn’t appeal to you, here are some blue ones.
34. Black, purple and an eye
When looking at ear piercings, it’s difficult not to see it per ensemble and then in detail.
35. The spiral effect
Creating visual effects is not uncommon in case of spirals. There is in fact none in this person’s ear.
36. Like the DNA spiral
The DNA spiral is the one that we naturally have in our bodies and this jewel looks like it.
37. Top ear covered with rings
Placement makes a dull piercing become rad.
38. Embracing the ear
A spiral piercing could look like it is holding your ear in its arms. How adorable is that?
39. Horizontal rings for the spiral effect
Putting three rings horizontally on top of each other may create the spiral effect.
40. Four in a row and a bow
The largest spiral piercings I’ve seen so far were made of 4 circles.
41. Jeweled spiral beads
Jeweled spiral beads come in different sizes, fitted for your ear type.
42. Close-up image of a pierced ear
Easy to see anyway, this is how it looks up close.
43. A black spiral design
Not as popular as the silver one, this is a black spiral design.
44. Silvery joy and a wing
She is a spiritual person. How do I know? Well, she likes symbols and she’s wearing them in her ear! Piercings can say a lot about a person.
45. Spiral not molded on ear
After seeing perfectly fitted spirals on ears, I can tell that this one isn’t that nice. Pick an experienced piercer in order to avoid situations like this one!
46. Blue spiral and ear stretchers
This person is planning on wearing flesh tunnels. Maybe she will add one more spiral when she’s done.
47. Cartilage and tragus piercings
A spiral piercing is not as painful as a tragus piercing unless all the holes are poked at once.
48. A winged ear
The reason why she picked such a large spiral piercing is because she was looking to create a winged ear.
49. Turquoise beads on simple piercing
What makes this piercing special are the turquoise beads.
50. Extreme pierced ear
If you take each piercing separately, they are all normal. However, all of them in the same ear become a bit extreme.
51. Long industrial jewel with a twist
Add two twists in a normal industrial piercing and you’ll get this sumptuous one!
52. Connected piercings for ear
To be honest, this is the first time I see such ear piercings connection. I’m sure they are custom made.
53. Spiral for tongue
Numerous wearers say that round tongue piercings are uncomfortable. I guess they can be worn from time to time though.
54. Fourteen rings in one ear
No previously manufactured spiral will have 14 rings, but you can create one yourself with simple rings.
55. Whirlpools on ears
Spirals are mesmerizing whirlpools on ears!
56. Jewel curls up on ear
Some ear piercings are so well-fitted that they look like they curled up there.
57. Spirals and leaves
Naturally found, spirals are connected to us, nature and the entire universe.
58. Sore ear cartilage
If you’re thinking of getting some new piercings, don’t forget this is how your skin will look like after the procedure! It will be red and sore, but soon all will be long gone!
Spiral piercings don’t have a fixed price because they can be placed in various body parts. So, you have to consider the price of a normal piercing in the wanted area and then multiply it by how many you want. The jewel itself shouldn’t cost you too much, but don’t expect it to be cheap and qualitative either! Any piercer should insert this jewel for free even after making just one hole. Happy piercing!