There are not enough pictures to satisfy your curiosity about double lip piercings? No problem! Here is part two of an article that brings not only inspirational ideas, but also useful information for you. If you want double lip piercings, then you have to be prepared. You can be as lucky as wearing your dream jewelry from the first minute and enjoy it until your tissue is ready to diversify. Double lip piercing aren’t only about symmetry. You’ll see that you can mix them up in ways that you didn’t think of or ways which you didn’t think would actually look good. Well, let’s see first what you should expect in terms of pain and cleaning routine before we proceed to gazing at beautiful pierced girls!
The pain factor
- 1 The pain factor
- 2 The cleaning routine
- 3 1. Angel bites on an angelic face
- 4 2. Angel bites on a pink haired doll
- 5 3. Double Dahlia bites for an impressive look
- 6 4. Cyber bites and Dahlia bites in one place
- 7 5. Angel bites on a pretty teen
- 8 6. Two types of labrets for lips
- 9 7. Angel bites on a tattooed chick
- 10 8. Upper and lower lip labrets
- 11 9. Dahlia bites on an angelic face
- 12 10. Snake bites and labrets
- 13 11. Canine bites on a pretty face
- 14 12. Angel bites and cheek piercings
- 15 13. Angel bites and lovely lips
- 16 14. Vertical labret and upper labret
- 17 15. Angel bites with black jewelry
- 18 16. Canine bites on a pink goddess
- 19 17. Double lip piercings placed vertically
- 20 18. Black angel bites and red lips
- 21 19. Elongate your face with double lip piercings
- 22 20. Angel bites and eyeglasses
- 23 21. Dahlia Bites or almost cheek piercings
- 24 22. Same sized Dahlia bites jewelry
- 25 23. Angel bites on a natural face
- 26 24. Standard lip piercings
- 27 25. Canine bites and snake bites
- 28 26. Tomboy look with angel bites
- 29 27. Angel bites and purple beads
- 30 28. Dark beauty with angel bites
- 31 29. Pastel colors blend with silver studs
- 32 30. Angel bites without the cigarette
- 33 31. Flat beads as angel bites
- 34 32. Angel bites on Ariel
- 35 33. Pin up girl wears angel bites
- 36 34. Dahlia bites and lipstick
- 37 35. Canine bites with different jewels
- 38 36. Simple piercings on a sophisticated girl
- 39 37. Simple and centered double lip piercings
- 40 38. Multiple piercings and discreet jewelry
- 41 39. Emo girl with angel bites
- 42 40. Dahlia piercings and nothing more
- 43 41. Spikes as angel bites
- 44 42. Tiny Dahlia bites for less attention
- 45 43. A centerpiece made of jewelry
- 46 44. A combination of black and pink
- 47 45. Angel bites and their effect on teeth
- 48 46. A simple smile becomes more
- 49 47. Eyeglasses versus angel bites
- 50 48. Perfectly defined lips and double lip piercings
- 51 49. Glossy moisture for pierced lips
- 52 50. Double lip piercings and a generous cleavage
- 53 51. A triple piercing combo
- 54 52. Beautifully healed angel bites
- 55 53. Two labret piercings
- 56 54. Double lip labrets with crystals
- 57 55. Double lip labrets with no shine
- 58 56. Redness in labret piercings
- 59 57. A classic and colored combo
- 60 58. Black jewels as labret piercings
- 61 59. Canine bites and black jewelry
- 62 60. A sample of Dahlia bites
- 63 61. Real Dahlia bites
- 64 62. Large beads and Dahlia bites
- 65 63. Slightly further Dahlia bites
- 66 64. Canine bites and a septum piercing
- 67 65. Great style and angel bites
- 68 66. Blinky jewels and opulent lipstick
- 69 67. Dahlia bites in gold
- 70 68. Snake bites and labrets on small lips
- 71 69. Canines bites with rings and studs
- 72 70. Keeping it simple on the face
- 73 71. Dahlia bites on a freckled face
- 74 72. Green beauty and her lip piercings
- 75 73. Double nose piercings and lip piercings
- 76 74. Dahlia and Monroe meet
- 77 75. A crown for your lower lip
- 78 76. Dahlia bites placed properly
- 79 77. A good example of Dahlia bites
- 80 78. Tiny angel bites
- 81 79. Canine bites and a lovely smile
- 82 80. Angel bites and nothing else
- 83 81. Angel bites need fitted jewels
- 84 82. Your lips were made for piercings
- 85 83. Green beads to enlighten your face
- 86 84. A closeup image of labrets
- 87 85. Match lipstick with stud
- 88 86. A purple beauty with piercings
- 89 87. No makeup and piercings are a killer combination
- 90 88. Labrets on a perfect face
- 91 89. Double lip piercings leave marks
- 92 90. Tiny beads for angel bite piercings
- 93 Pay for professional services
As you’ve probably heard before, lip piercing aren’t painful. Even a sensitive person can go through this experience without freaking out. However, if you want double lip piercings and you know you’re sensitive, you can divide the session in two and get them one by one. This is the best solution that will not cost you more, but less in terms of pain. There’s no need to put your body through trauma as long as you’re patient enough to wait between sessions. If you already have one lip piercing, you can easily double it in one sitting. Expect a maximum 5 level of pain.
The cleaning routine
Lip piercings are a little different from other types of surface piercings. This is because the cleaning has to be done in two different ways. One involves the mouth and the other one the skin. So, taking care of the hole inside the mouth can be done with mouthwash that is alcohol free. The outside tissue can be treated with salt water and cotton swabs. Makeup has to be avoided for a good month or more and so does spicy food. These are the main guidelines a person with lip piercings has to follow. If you heal fast, you won’t have to go through this process for too long.
1. Angel bites on an angelic face
Angel bites are positioned on the upper lip, above the mouth’s corners. They can look very chic and angelic too if placed and cared for properly.
2. Angel bites on a pink haired doll
Angel bites work just as well for girl who have an alternative look. There’s something chic and romantic about every girl, not just girly girls.
3. Double Dahlia bites for an impressive look
I have to admit that her piercings are a little confusing. Those closest to her lips are definitely Dahlia bites, but the other row could be cheek piercings. Double Dahlia bites or not, she looks amazing and impressive, if not a little shocking too. Here’s the wow factor!
4. Cyber bites and Dahlia bites in one place
This beautiful brunette took double lip piercings to a whole new level. She has 4 perforations in her lips. Do you think this is too much or is it the type of look you’re aiming for? Do you like the color combinations?
5. Angel bites on a pretty teen
Seeing the way angel bites look on this pretty teen could help you determine whether or not you’d look good with them. It’s always easy to take a selfie and draw some piercings on your face just be sure.
6. Two types of labrets for lips
A vertical labret and an upper lip labret combined result in a great double lip piercings idea. The look is clean and you might give the impression you’re actually wearing three piercings.
7. Angel bites on a tattooed chick
Framing your lips can be easily done with angel bites. This tattooed chick has pretty defined lips that are nicely framed and highlighted by her choice in jewelry.
8. Upper and lower lip labrets
If you want to keep things really simple, you can opt for an upper lip labret and a lower lip labret. They are mildly painful, heal fast and confer you a more interesting look for sure!
9. Dahlia bites on an angelic face
Innocent looking ladies out there! You can afford to wear Dahlia bites if you really want to. See how great they look on this blonde with an angelic face. You can pull this look off too!
10. Snake bites and labrets
Double lip piercings usually come in pairs. This applies for the pattern chosen by this girl too. She has two pairs of piercings: snake bites and upper and lower labrets.
11. Canine bites on a pretty face
Do not be fooled by the lower lip’s rings. This is actually a pattern called canine bites, which involves the penetration of the lip in four places; two on the upper lip and another two on the lower lip.
12. Angel bites and cheek piercings
Unlike the previous image, this brunette is clearly sporting cheek piercings and angel bites. The second set of piercings is too far placed to be considered Dahlia bites.
13. Angel bites and lovely lips
Double lip piercings will draw attention to your lips, so make sure that’s something you want. Not everybody is blessed with such pretty lips as this girl! See how her jewelry is all different?
14. Vertical labret and upper labret
When you decide to get piercings you don’t have to know how they’re called. However, if you like one certain model, it is easier to know the denomination if you want to look further examples.
15. Angel bites with black jewelry
Wearing black jewelry on a pale face is also a good idea if you’re aiming for contrast. Your piercings will pop out and everyone will get a chance to admire them and even compliment you.
16. Canine bites on a pink goddess
The concept of goddess is too abstract nowadays. This chick has an amazing style with her canine bites and pink hair. She is a true goddess thanks to her confidence and style, and why not inspiration for others.
17. Double lip piercings placed vertically
This blue haired beauty aimed for the visual effect of a longer face, so she only got piercings positioned in the middle of her face, following a central, vertical line.
18. Black angel bites and red lips
If you’re aiming for a classical look, but you’re not really into Monroe piercings, then you can get angel bites and combine them with red lipstick.
19. Elongate your face with double lip piercings
This is another example of the same face elongation pattern. The results are guaranteed. It would be great if you’d also get the bridge piercing to enjoy the full effect.
20. Angel bites and eyeglasses
You have to keep in mind that eyeglasses are also an accessory, so they have to match all your face piercings. This girl made all the right choices with her angel bites and her eyeglasses.
21. Dahlia Bites or almost cheek piercings
The thing with Dahlia bites is that if they are placed too far away from the lips, they might look like cheek piercings. However, the pain is less if you pierce thinner tissue.
22. Same sized Dahlia bites jewelry
Dahlia bites are the type of double lip piercings that require same sized jewelry. They aren’t as versatile as other piercings when it comes to jewelry. If the beads were sized differently, there would be a serious lack of balance on your face.
23. Angel bites on a natural face
Until your lip is fully healed, you will have to get used with your all natural face because makeup is forbidden. Of course, unless you don’t want any infection!
24. Standard lip piercings
The upper and the lower labret are standard lip piercings. They become more interesting when they team up to create double lip piercings.
25. Canine bites and snake bites
This beautiful being has no less than 6 lip piercings. Those with studs are canine bites and the other ones are snake bites.
26. Tomboy look with angel bites
Not only girly girls look good with angel bites. For all you tomboy like girls, here’s how great angel bites mix with your style!
27. Angel bites and purple beads
You can pick virtually any color that you like for your lip jewelry. The offer is really varied nowadays, so pick what you like and wear it with pride!
28. Dark beauty with angel bites
Girly, dark, hippie or whichever your style is, you can rely on angel bites to complete your look.
29. Pastel colors blend with silver studs
There is a match between pastel colors and silver studs. This girl has a photo that proves it!
30. Angel bites without the cigarette
Smoking during the healing period is not recommended. This is because cigarettes may contribute to an unwanted blood flow. In other words, the wound from inside of your mouth will close slower.
31. Flat beads as angel bites
As you can see, 10 people with angel bites look nothing alike. Your style is the one defining your image even if you have identical piercings with other person.
32. Angel bites on Ariel
Redheaded girls may create a modern Ariel look with canine bites.
33. Pin up girl wears angel bites
Angel bites and Dahlia bites are the most popular double lip piercings worn by girls these days.
34. Dahlia bites and lipstick
Keep in mind that unless they are healed, Dahlia bites shouldn’t be in direct contact with lipstick.
35. Canine bites with different jewels
Horseshoe rings and studs may be combined in order to get different looks. Canine bites don’t require studs only.
36. Simple piercings on a sophisticated girl
This sophisticated, stylish and beautiful girl opted for simple piercings. Sometimes going simple means that you cannot go wrong.
37. Simple and centered double lip piercings
This is another example of simple going right.
38. Multiple piercings and discreet jewelry
When you have multiple piercings and you want to keep looking stylish, you can opt for small jewelry.
39. Emo girl with angel bites
If half your face is covered by hair, you should definitely get double lip piercings because they will definitely draw attention to you.
40. Dahlia piercings and nothing more
Lip piercings are fit for beginners due to a low level of pain and fast healing. This girl chose right!
41. Spikes as angel bites
Spikes are really comfortable when it comes to kissing, but they do look fierce!
42. Tiny Dahlia bites for less attention
This picture is about eyes and hair, so the piercings weren’t supposed to be flashy.
43. A centerpiece made of jewelry
Four piercings brought together will draw attention to themselves and take it away from your other features like eyes.
44. A combination of black and pink
Black goes with anything, so opting for black jewelry was an inspired choice for this cutie.
45. Angel bites and their effect on teeth
Regardless if you want it or not, the jewelry will touch your teeth and contribute to their deterioration in time. As long as you’re not planning on wearing them for too many years, you’re safe.
46. A simple smile becomes more
A simple smile will animate your angel bites like in this picture!
47. Eyeglasses versus angel bites
Thick eyeglasses go well together with angel bites. Just remember to make sure the materials fit or at least match together if you choose this combo.
48. Perfectly defined lips and double lip piercings
The thing with red lipstick and double lip piercings is tricky sometimes. If you want perfect definition, you have to carefully draw the lines. Any flaw will be 10 times more visible due to the piercings.
49. Glossy moisture for pierced lips
Try to use coconut oil on your lips until they are healed. Don’t use any chemicals around the wounded areas. Look how appealing lips may look with oil only!
50. Double lip piercings and a generous cleavage
This girl is one stylish person who combines accessories just right.
51. A triple piercing combo
Dahlia bites and a labret form a triple lip piercing.
52. Beautifully healed angel bites
This is a closeup image of how good angel bites look when healed.
53. Two labret piercings
The combo of two labret piercings situated in the center of both lips is highly appreciated.
54. Double lip labrets with crystals
If you are courageous enough, you can add some extra shine!
55. Double lip labrets with no shine
Going simple is always an option you cannot fail with.
56. Redness in labret piercings
Redness in labret piercings is totally normal for up to 1 week.
57. A classic and colored combo
One or both jewels may have different colors than the boring silver.
58. Black jewels as labret piercings
Black is the second most popular color used for piercing jewelry.
59. Canine bites and black jewelry
Although canine bites include 4 piercings and black is a highly contrasting color, this girl made it work for her, so you can too if that’s what you want.
60. A sample of Dahlia bites
If you’re not sure how you’d look with Dahlia piercings, you can take a photo of yourself and add some beads like the ones from the image above.
61. Real Dahlia bites
As you can see there isn’t much of a difference between the image above and this one.
62. Large beads and Dahlia bites
The choice in size is up to you.
63. Slightly further Dahlia bites
These double lip piercings are placed slightly further from the end of the lips.
64. Canine bites and a septum piercing
When you pierce your lip 4 times, you have to consider if they match your other face piercings.
65. Great style and angel bites
This girl is fashionable, modern and pierced! Lovely!
Shiny beads and an opulent lipstick color are the perfect combination for a photo shoot or a party.
67. Dahlia bites in gold
Gold is not such a popular color in face piercings, but some people look really good with it.
68. Snake bites and labrets on small lips
The size of your lips is irrelevant when you want lip piercings.
69. Canines bites with rings and studs
As you may have noticed, the studs and rings combination is widely spread in people with canine bites.
70. Keeping it simple on the face
This girl shows us that double lip piercings are enough if you have so many tattoos.
71. Dahlia bites on a freckled face
Natural has never looked better!
72. Green beauty and her lip piercings
With her plump lips, this girl can afford having three beads above, in and under her lips.
73. Double nose piercings and lip piercings
This chick has created symmetry for her face with her double nose and double lip piercings.
74. Dahlia and Monroe meet
Defying symmetry, this girl opted for a Monroe piercing and Dahlia bites.
75. A crown for your lower lip
You have to appreciate this person’s originality! She did a princess arrangement for her lips and the result is more than amazing!
76. Dahlia bites placed properly
This is how Dahlia bites are supposed to look if they are placed properly.
77. A good example of Dahlia bites
This is also an example of good placement.
78. Tiny angel bites
Tiny angel bites work for those of you who aren’t alternative looking and just love piercings.
79. Canine bites and a lovely smile
Piercings are body jewelry, but also look enhancers.
80. Angel bites and nothing else
A pair of angel bites are easy to take care of and nice looking too!
81. Angel bites need fitted jewels
If you don’t want your jewelry showing like this, you can opt for a smaller size in jewelry. In addition, it is not really recommended to wear larger studs because germs get inside easier.
82. Your lips were made for piercings
Your lips may have specials spots like dimples where piercings would fit perfectly.
83. Green beads to enlighten your face
Color in beads is not only fashionable or a personal choice. It can also be used to enlighten a tired face.
84. A closeup image of labrets
Looking closely at a person’s labrets may not be possible, so take a look at this image to find out what you need.
85. Match lipstick with stud
The purple in her bead and the brown from her lipstick aren’t a match at all. You might want to be careful when you mix these two together.
86. A purple beauty with piercings
At the end of the day, it’s important for you to feel great about yourself and your piercings.
87. No makeup and piercings are a killer combination
The look of a face without makeup plus nicely healed piercings is so clean that everybody wants it!
88. Labrets on a perfect face
Don’t get fooled by some of these girls’ perfect faces. The images are probably modified more than you think.
89. Double lip piercings leave marks
Expect your double lip piercings to leave tiny marks after you take them out. Keep this in mind if you think you will be bothered by tiny dots that will be more or less easy to see. Upper lip marks tend to be more visible than those on the lower lip.
90. Tiny beads for angel bite piercings
If you’re not sure what size of beads to choose, you can try multiple sizes and see for yourself which one looks best on your face. Getting proportions right is not difficult with piercings, but you have to put a little effort into it at the beginning. Only purchase non-allergenic jewelry and disinfect it before you insert it in your flesh. Save yourself the pain, the money and the trouble of not doing what you’re supposed to.
Pay for professional services
If you’re going for the double lip piercings at once, then you’ll have to expect costs up to 120$. Most professional parlors offer discounts for two piercings, but don’t try to bargain as quality is more important than money. Your choice in jewelry has to be compatible with the pierced areas and they have to meet certain characteristics, such as being non-allergenic. You can discuss all the aspects with the piercing technician and make an appointment only if he or she gives you a good impression. The parlor itself must be very clean and welcoming. Look out for that too! Happy piercing!