What could possibly be unusual or really cool at an eyebrow piercing? If you’re thinking about the regular, vertical kind, then you might be so used with its image that you don’t consider it awesome anymore. Since the vertical eyebrow piercing is already considered common, you should find out more about its variations, which are indeed fun to try and appealing to wear. Among its variations are the anti-eyebrow piercing, the horizontal eyebrow piercing, the teardrop, crow’s feet and butterfly kiss. In addition, you might find the bridge piercing mentioned as being a sort of eyebrow piercing. That’s not necessarily wrong, but not really accurate either.
With so many types of eyebrow piercing styles to try, you should also be aware of the types of jewelry fitted for each. Jewelry for the eyebrow are the curved barbell, the straight barbell, the circular barbell, the captive bead ring, the shields and the twister. The jewel included in the price of an eyebrow piercing will not look spectacular, but that’s the one you’ll have to wear for 6 to 8 weeks until your flesh heals. Without further ado, let’s see some unusual and really cool ideas for your eyebrows!
88 Unusual and Really Cool Eyebrow Piercing Styles and Jewelry
- 1 88 Unusual and Really Cool Eyebrow Piercing Styles and Jewelry
- 2 1. The double eyebrow game
- 3 2. The horizontal straight barbell style
- 4 3. Introducing crow’s feet piercing
- 5 4. Double curved barbells for an enhanced effect
- 6 5. Jeweled curved barbell for diversity
- 7 6. Jeweled flat beads for the horizontal piercing
- 8 7. Thick eyebrows sporting two barbells
- 9 8. The circular barbell and the captive bead ring
- 10 9. A row of 7 infinite rings
- 11 10. A vertical piercing pointing oblique
- 12 11. A horizontal piercing with flowery details
- 13 12. A tiny horizontal piercing
- 14 13. Perfect eyebrows highlighted by shiny beads
- 15 14. Lila anti-eyebrow piercing
- 16 15. 7 infinity rings on each eyebrow
- 17 16. Straight barbell as anti-eyebrow piercing
- 18 17. Standard curved barbell for the eyebrow
- 19 18. Standard barbell on black for the eyebrow
- 20 19. Double standard curved barbells
- 21 20. Oblique placement of the eyebrow jewel
- 22 21. Horizontally placed barbell under the eyebrow
- 23 22. Short barbell for a regular piercing
- 24 23. Fresh pierced eyebrow with enclosed bead ring
- 25 24. Boyish look with double barbells
- 26 25. Pink beads add a girly effect
- 27 26. Neat eyebrows make a great combo with piercings
- 28 27. Rainbow ring matches the eye makeup
- 29 28. Straight barbell for eyebrow’s end
- 30 29. Classic beauty with a classic piercing
- 31 30. A teardrop for fashion
- 32 31. Horizontal piercing on the edge
- 33 32. A fashion statement since the ’70s
- 34 33. Plucked eyebrows for less infections
- 35 34. Hair follicles contribute to infections
- 36 35. The piercing between the eyebrows
- 37 36. Fiddling is not an option
- 38 37. With cherries on top
- 39 38. Double horizontal piercings for symmetry
- 40 39. Eyebrow double pierced at the same time
- 41 40. Colored twister for your brow
- 42 41. Microdermal jewel below the eyebrow
- 43 42. Large beads for a masculine look
- 44 43. A well-cared for piercing
- 45 44. An emphasis on your eyes
- 46 45. Brow piercings are not permanent
- 47 46. Use colors for smart contrasts
- 48 47. Gold barbell for Barbie dolls
- 49 48. Thin ring for natural eyebrows
- 50 49. Fully plucked eyebrows are a no no
- 51 50. Tough look with spikes
- 52 51. Diva with a straight barbell
- 53 52. Spikes on perfect eyebrows
- 54 53. Alternative girls rock brow piercings
- 55 54. Vertical piercing for playful girls
- 56 55. Jeweled beads for horizontal barbells
- 57 56. An original jewel design for eyebrow
- 58 57. The redness that goes away
- 59 58. Horizontal piercing for brave girls
- 60 59. Placement is key for eyebrow piercings
- 61 60. Thin spikes for thin eyebrows
- 62 61. Heart for piercing lovers
- 63 62. Flat beads for horizontal brow piercings
- 64 63. A row of rocking eyebrow piercings
- 65 64. Amy Lee sporting a vertical eyebrow piercing
- 66 65. Marks of the blue pencil
- 67 66. The T eyebrow piercing design
- 68 67. Match the color of your eyes with the jewel
- 69 68. Straight barbell for a guy’s eyebrow
- 70 69. Jelly secretions are normal
- 71 70. Diversified designs for alt girls
- 72 71. The teardrop may cause bruises
- 73 72. Pretty eyes and golden eyebrow rings
- 74 73. Custom made jewelry design
- 75 74. Teenage girls go for vertical placements
- 76 75. A great first time experience
- 77 76. Pick your favorite color
- 78 77. Let piercings be your makeup
- 79 78. Longer jewels are easier to clean
- 80 79. You can’t go wrong with a vertical barbell
- 81 80. Sometimes long is wrong
- 82 81. Finding the perfect fit
- 83 82. Fascination for curved barbells
- 84 83. Twin piercings for your eyebrow
- 85 84. Clean and cute look
- 86 85. Jeweled beads shine more
- 87 86. Infinity ring for a playful look
- 88 87. A little blood shed is normal
- 89 88. The captive bead ring choice
1. The double eyebrow game
A regular eyebrow curved barbell can be turned in something way more fun if it’s doubled.
2. The horizontal straight barbell style
Stretched skin doesn’t need a curved barbell.
3. Introducing crow’s feet piercing
This is how a crow’s feet piercing looks like.
4. Double curved barbells for an enhanced effect
Most people with one curved barbell in their eyebrow want another one next to it.
5. Jeweled curved barbell for diversity
The vertical piercing from the eyebrow can be changed with cooler jewelry for a makeover.
6. Jeweled flat beads for the horizontal piercing
To avoid injury and wear colored stones above your eyebrow, you can opt for flat beads.
7. Thick eyebrows sporting two barbells
Thick eyebrows look really well with a double barbell combo in them.
8. The circular barbell and the captive bead ring
A glamorous combination, this combo works well for pretty faces and strong attitudes.
9. A row of 7 infinite rings
On a more extreme side, you’ll find that infinity rings can be used to decorate your eyebrows too.
10. A vertical piercing pointing oblique
Straight eyebrows aren’t easy to pierce because their shape isn’t as defined as in other cases.
- 90 Attractive Philtrum Piercing Makeup Ideas and Risks
- 90 Ideas to Embellish Your Lips With Labret Piercings
- 88 Cheek Piercing Designs To Highlight Your Natural Dimples
- 90 Septum Piercing Designs To Get In Line With Celebrities
- 90 Ways to Express Your Individuality With A Cartilage Piercing
11. A horizontal piercing with flowery details
Girls will often opt for feminine and playful details on their jewelry.
12. A tiny horizontal piercing
An eyebrow piercing might migrate or even be rejected by your body due to heavy jewelry or improper placement.
13. Perfect eyebrows highlighted by shiny beads
If worn right, even the classic eyebrow barbell can blow your mind.
14. Lila anti-eyebrow piercing
The anti-eyebrow piercing is located on the upper cheek, below the eye, as you can see in the picture.
15. 7 infinity rings on each eyebrow
If you are really into decorating your eyebrows, you can go for full on infinity rings.
16. Straight barbell as anti-eyebrow piercing
This piercing is somehow parallel to the eye. It’s not vertical like the teardrop piercing.
17. Standard curved barbell for the eyebrow
This is the standard jewel you will find in most piercing shops.
18. Standard barbell on black for the eyebrow
Well-defined eyebrows look nice with black jewels.
19. Double standard curved barbells
If you want two vertical eyebrow piercings, you should first get one and wait for it to heal.
20. Oblique placement of the eyebrow jewel
As an alternative to the standard vertical placement, the oblique one looks more original.
21. Horizontally placed barbell under the eyebrow
If your eyebrows are high enough, you can opt for a horizontal piercing under the eyebrow, not above.
22. Short barbell for a regular piercing
Since an eyebrow piercing may migrate, the holes can become smaller.
23. Fresh pierced eyebrow with enclosed bead ring
The flesh is inflamed and sore after being pierced.
24. Boyish look with double barbells
Eyebrow piercings can contribute to the creation of both feminine and boyish looks.
25. Pink beads add a girly effect
As I was saying, girly looks can also be created with the right jewels.
26. Neat eyebrows make a great combo with piercings
A nicely defined eyebrow will always look better pierced than a messy one.
27. Rainbow ring matches the eye makeup
After 8 weeks to 6 months, your eyebrow will be fully healed and you’ll be able to wear fun jewels like this one.
28. Straight barbell for eyebrow’s end
Not all vertical piercings must be placed in the arcade. They can be positioned on the eyebrow’s end.
29. Classic beauty with a classic piercing
Non-alternative girls might look better with classic eyebrow piercings.
30. A teardrop for fashion
Somehow included in the eyebrow piercing category, this design is a microdermal piercing.
31. Horizontal piercing on the edge
Above, below or on the edge, the horizontal piercing for the eyebrow looks really cool.
32. A fashion statement since the ’70s
The eyebrow piercing was first introduced in the ’70s as a fashion statement by the punk subculture.
33. Plucked eyebrows for less infections
When hairs grow, they can irritate the piercing.
34. Hair follicles contribute to infections
Good hygiene is a very important step in the healing process of your eyebrow.
35. The piercing between the eyebrows
The bridge piercing is considered both a nose and an eyebrow piercing.
36. Fiddling is not an option
Although playing with your piercing might be entertaining, don’t do it!
37. With cherries on top
This design looks more like a piercing for the navel. Beware that large jewels might determine the piercing to migrate.
38. Double horizontal piercings for symmetry
Most people pierce just one eyebrow, but just look at how symmetry flatters one’s face!
39. Eyebrow double pierced at the same time
If your pain endurance level is high, you can double pierce your eyebrow at the same time. I wouldn’t recommend it though, because your body might reject both. My body rejected the second one only, so you might get lucky.
40. Colored twister for your brow
Vibrant colors and a fun jewel are good options for brow piercings.
41. Microdermal jewel below the eyebrow
Microdermals, as well as other brow piercing might get pulled and trapped by hair. Beware!
42. Large beads for a masculine look
Large beads work in case of men.
43. A well-cared for piercing
No makeup or hairs should stand in the way of a fresh piercing.
44. An emphasis on your eyes
Expect to draw more looks and make more eye contact with such piercing!
45. Brow piercings are not permanent
Brow piercings will grow out after some time because the tissue underneath the jewel is constantly regenerating.
46. Use colors for smart contrasts
If you are a makeup guru, use the color of the jewel in your favor.
47. Gold barbell for Barbie dolls
If you’re going for a Barbie look, use a gold barbell.
48. Thin ring for natural eyebrows
A thin ring requires a thinner hole, which will heal faster.
49. Fully plucked eyebrows are a no no
Don’t fully pluck your eyebrows before you pierce them. That’s not necessary.
50. Tough look with spikes
Spikes are dangerous to wear because you might get clothes stuck in them. They look badass though.
51. Diva with a straight barbell
Divas could look more adventurous and rebellious with a straight barbell in their eyebrows.
52. Spikes on perfect eyebrows
Spikes are not for everyday wear, but they do look special.
53. Alternative girls rock brow piercings
Since the punk subculture came up with this type of piercing, alternative girls wear it best.
54. Vertical piercing for playful girls
Playful girls don’t need to look further. This is the brow piercing for them!
55. Jeweled beads for horizontal barbells
Jeweled beads look nice as accessories for eyebrows.
56. An original jewel design for eyebrow
This is original, but not really comfortable or safe.
57. The redness that goes away
A freshly pierced eyebrow will be red, sore, inflamed and painful and it will require care.
58. Horizontal piercing for brave girls
The eyebrow skin is pretty thick, so the pain level is quite high.
59. Placement is key for eyebrow piercings
The piercer you pick will mark down the entry point and the exit point of the jewel.
60. Thin spikes for thin eyebrows
Taking proportions into consideration is always a good idea.
61. Heart for piercing lovers
The shape of a heart is a positive symbol that any piercing lover should wear sometime.
62. Flat beads for horizontal brow piercings
Flat beads might not get hooked or trapped as often as the round ones, but they will not facilitate the cleaning process.
63. A row of rocking eyebrow piercings
This girl’s idea is simply awesome! They all look nicely healed and fit the shape of her eyebrow.
64. Amy Lee sporting a vertical eyebrow piercing
Lead singer in a rock band, Amy Lee was charmed by the eyebrow piercing too.
65. Marks of the blue pencil
The piercer will make sure the piercing goes exactly where you want it by using a blue pencil to mark down the entry and the exit spot.
66. The T eyebrow piercing design
A fun way to create a combo on your eyebrow is to arrange the piercings as the letter T.
67. Match the color of your eyes with the jewel
The jewel you pick can be matched with the color of your eyes or your makeup.
68. Straight barbell for a guy’s eyebrow
Guys can wear both curved and straight barbells in their eyebrows.
69. Jelly secretions are normal
There’s something called plasma that comes out after your eyebrow is pierced. It usually dries and forms a crust that you have to remove with salt water.
70. Diversified designs for alt girls
Alt girls usually get bored fast, so they try diversified jewel designs.
71. The teardrop may cause bruises
When you place a microdermal piercing under your eye, you might get bruises because some blood vessels break.
72. Pretty eyes and golden eyebrow rings
Golden jewelry is trendy now, so you can wear them in your eyebrow too.
73. Custom made jewelry design
Such odd and elaborate jewelry designs are usually custom made.
74. Teenage girls go for vertical placements
Vertical placements are ideal for beginners.
75. A great first time experience
Compared to a lip piercing, the eyebrow piercing hurts more.
76. Pick your favorite color
Pick your favorite color and match all the piercings you have on your face and ears!
77. Let piercings be your makeup
Carefully chosen accessories will replace makeup successfully if that’s what you want.
78. Longer jewels are easier to clean
When you wash your piercing, it is ideal to move it carefully up and down. Longer jewels will make this process easier.
79. You can’t go wrong with a vertical barbell
No amount of piercings is too much if they are chosen right.
80. Sometimes long is wrong
This girl’s jewel is too long. It might easily get stuck in clothes and put too much weight on her eyebrow.
81. Finding the perfect fit
I can’t see this girl wearing another type of piercing. Inspired choice!
82. Fascination for curved barbells
Eyebrow piercings go nicely together with lip piercings.
83. Twin piercings for your eyebrow
Eyebrow piercings have to be removed after a while if you don’t want scars.
84. Clean and cute look
Eyebrow jewelry will not stand in the way of your eyeglasses if it’s placed accordingly.
85. Jeweled beads shine more
You will surely draw attention with these shiny beads.
86. Infinity ring for a playful look
Obtain a playful look with an infinity ring for your brow.
87. A little blood shed is normal
The risk of bloodshed and bruises is real, but it’s not dangerous. Some blood vessels break and that’s why the bruises occur.
88. The captive bead ring choice
This choice is as popular as the curved barbell. It might, however, be tempting to play with too much.
Since safety is above all, you should find a reputable piercing parlor to pierce your eyebrow. Most shops ask between $30 and $40 for a regular eyebrow piercing, including a standard jewel. However, prices may go up to $70 if the area you want pierced is more complicated or you choose a more elaborate design. Happy piercing!