A cheek piercing is also called a dimple piercing. Did you guess why? It is because a cheek piercing may highlight your natural dimples or it may create dimples in case you don’t have any. This piercing type should be located in that area of the cheek that is supposed to have dimples. It goes without saying that only a professional piercer can guarantee you a satisfying result.
Getting your cheeks pierced might hurt more than the average piercing because the skin is thicker. This is both an oral piercing and a normal body piercing, so you have to be prepared to take care of it accordingly. If pain scares you or you think your tolerance is low, you can ask for an anesthetic cream. This will add a few bucks to your bill, but at least you’ll suffer less. Oral hygiene must be ensured with mouthwash that doesn’t contain alcohol. The rest of it is similar to any other type of piercing.
A cheek piercing is considered especially cute and charming because it accentuates a person’s dimples or creates ones. You will still have to smile in order to achieve this effect, but not until the pain goes away, fact which will happen in approximately 1 week. However, the entire healing process can range from 6 months to one year. So, yes, it is the type of body modification that takes commitment even if it brings lots of benefits.
1. Dimple piercing on a serious face
- 1 1. Dimple piercing on a serious face
- 2 2. Cheek jewelry that is too long
- 3 3. Jeweled accessory for your cheek
- 4 4. Really cute effect thanks to the dimple piercing
- 5 5. Piercings as spiritual journey
- 6 6. Cheek piercing on a person without dimples
- 7 7. Beautifully accentuated dimple with silver bead
- 8 8. Choose matching cheek jewelry
- 9 9. Drawing some sort of dimple piercings
- 10 10. A piercing that urges you to smile
- 11 11. Flawless look with two cheek piercings
- 12 12. Body modifications taken to a new level
- 13 13. Discreet face piercings for girls
- 14 14. Music and piercings belong with you
- 15 15. Classic jewels for your cheeks
- 16 16. The first face piercings
- 17 17. Avoid applying blush for a few months
- 18 18. Alternative girls adore the dimple piercing
- 19 19. Black cheek beads for contrast
- 20 20. A better view of this cheek art
- 21 21. Large beads for deep dimples
- 22 22. Symmetry with cheek piercings and nostril piercings
- 23 23. A contribution to a tribal look
- 24 24. A piercing type that goes well with tattoos
- 25 25. Healed cheek piercings look
- 26 26. Accentuate your femininity with cheek jewels
- 27 27. Golden jewelry for your face
- 28 28. Two pairs of fun
- 29 29. Double snake bites and other cool stuff
- 30 30. Spikes look good too
- 31 31. Natural dimple piercings on a redhead
- 32 32. Beauty highlighted by a cheek piercing
- 33 33. Beautifully healed piercings rock
- 34 34. Successful piercing combos for girls
- 35 35. Dimples that hold beads
- 36 36. Large beads that pop out
- 37 37. Face embellished with golden piercings
- 38 38. Wednesday Addams look with piercings
- 39 39. Gothic beauty with face piercings
- 40 40. Cute girl with dimple piercings only
- 41 41. Glamorous alternative girl with face accessories
- 42 42. Adorable style with black jewelry
- 43 43. Piercings that cannot be missed
- 44 44. A perfectly defined face
- 45 45. Tattoo models wear them too
- 46 46. Creating an irresistible smile
- 47 47. Age is not a factor
- 48 48. Perfect smile with 7 face piercings
- 49 49. Geeky girls wearing studs in their cheeks
- 50 50. Cruella de Vil style with piercings
- 51 51. Shiny beads for your cheeks
- 52 52. Complete Rasta look with cheek jewelry
- 53 53. Black goes well with everything
- 54 54. Wear cheek piercings at work
- 55 55. Color and life in your cheeks
- 56 56. Nude lipstick highlights the beads in your cheeks
- 57 57. Huge versus tiny piercings
- 58 58. Long cheek jewelry for healing
- 59 59. Loose cheek studs for healing
- 60 60. Studs popping out of your cheeks
- 61 61. Do not stretch your cheek piercing
- 62 62. Cheeks are not meant for stretching
- 63 63. Subtle white beads for cheeks
- 64 64. Black from head to toe
- 65 65. A classic look for a classic girl
- 66 66. Black piercings vs. red outfit
- 67 67. Foods not to eat during the healing process
- 68 68. Cheek piercing and stretched lobe
- 69 69. Dimple piercings for serious girls
- 70 70. Transparent dimple beads
- 71 71. Sporty look with cheek jewelry
- 72 72. Low on piercings
- 73 73. Oral piercings combined
- 74 74. Divas with piercings in their cheeks
- 75 75. A plan for your body
- 76 76. Create your own style
- 77 77. Romantic look with tiny jewels
- 78 78. Shy girls wear piercings too
- 79 79. Closeup image of a blue bead
- 80 80. Modern Ariel has piercings
- 81 81. Badass girl look with cheek piercings
- 82 82. Beware of infections from pets
- 83 83. Don’t underestimate the classic style
- 84 84. Acting natural all the time
- 85 85. Don’t lose that nerdy look
- 86 86. Don’t lose your naturalness
- 87 87. Blonde rocking silver beads
- 88 88. Contrasting piercings aren’t a must
This is how a cheek piercing looks on a serious face.
2. Cheek jewelry that is too long
If there is a space between your cheek and the jewel’s end, then it is too long. This is acceptable only during the healing process.
3. Jeweled accessory for your cheek
Simple beads aren’t fitted to everyone, so if you like your jewel to sparkle, pick one like this!
4. Really cute effect thanks to the dimple piercing
This girl is seriously cute, but her dimple piercings make her even cutter!
5. Piercings as spiritual journey
This woman seems spiritual thanks to her hairdo and her mandala tattoo. Her piercings might be part of her journey too.
6. Cheek piercing on a person without dimples
This is how such piercing would look like if you didn’t have dimples. In time, that area accentuates if the person smiles often enough!
7. Beautifully accentuated dimple with silver bead
Although this girl looks like she’s not wearing much makeup, you should know that makeup may cause infections until the wound heals.
8. Choose matching cheek jewelry
Trend has it that cheek jewelry should match, not be different. What do you think?
9. Drawing some sort of dimple piercings
This chick doesn’t have her cheeks pierced. She drew dots that look like cheek piercings. This is a great way to see if they fit.
10. A piercing that urges you to smile
Naturally dimples appear when a person is smiling. This piercing urges you to smile!
11. Flawless look with two cheek piercings
Her look is flawless from every point of view!
12. Body modifications taken to a new level
For some people getting two piercings is a big step, while for others is something normal. Which kind are you?
13. Discreet face piercings for girls
A cheek piercing is quite visible unless you want to wear tiny beads to make it more discreet.
14. Music and piercings belong with you
These type of piercings may contribute to creating a personal style or accentuating the one you already have.
15. Classic jewels for your cheeks
Classic jewels like the ones you see in this picture should not be taken off until the wound is healed.
16. The first face piercings
Your look will be clean and cute if the dimple piercings are your first face piercings.
17. Avoid applying blush for a few months
The lack of makeup is something that I cannot emphasize enough. Don’t do it until your cheeks are no longer sore.
18. Alternative girls adore the dimple piercing
You’ll not see a piercing in the cheeks of every alternative girl or none in others. However, they adore it most!
19. Black cheek beads for contrast
This gorgeous girl decided to opt for black beads as dimple creators.
20. A better view of this cheek art
Body mods may be considered art if they look like this!
21. Large beads for deep dimples
Choosing the right size for your cheek jewelry should be done depending on your taste only.
22. Symmetry with cheek piercings and nostril piercings
Cheek piercings may fulfill your desire for symmetry more than other types of piercings.
23. A contribution to a tribal look
Piecing your cheeks may be a welcome addition to your tribal look.
24. A piercing type that goes well with tattoos
Who am I kidding? Any type of piercing goes well with tattoos!
25. Healed cheek piercings look
This is how your cheek piercings will look like if you properly take care of them by washing them with saline solution and antibacterial soap, as well as avoiding makeup.
26. Accentuate your femininity with cheek jewels
Besides being more than cute with dimples, you can also accentuate your femininity with dimple jewelry.
27. Golden jewelry for your face
Gold is a hot color right now, so don’t worry because there are cheek jewels available in gold! However, they might not be safe to wear unless your holes are healed.
28. Two pairs of fun
This is a cool design with four face piercings.
29. Double snake bites and other cool stuff
A girl with dimples can afford to get as many face piercings as she wants!
30. Spikes look good too
Spikes look good too without a doubt, but you’d have to be extra careful with them!
31. Natural dimple piercings on a redhead
Alternative girls that use lots of makeup have a great look too, but this natural redhead rocks her dimple piercings as well!
32. Beauty highlighted by a cheek piercing
Piercings are beauty enhancements, especially this kind.
33. Beautifully healed piercings rock
There’s nothing more beautiful than a piercing that was taken care of.
34. Successful piercing combos for girls
This is a piercing combo that could work for every girl.
35. Dimples that hold beads
If you have natural dimples like this girl, the beads will find a cozy place inside them.
36. Large beads that pop out
She doesn’t have natural dimples, but the large beads that she chose pop out nicely.
37. Face embellished with golden piercings
As you probably know, gold is the color for piercings this year!
38. Wednesday Addams look with piercings
This girl personalized her Wednesday Addams look by piercing her cheeks.
39. Gothic beauty with face piercings
Posing in a romantic way, this Gothic beauty is sporting many types of face piercings.
40. Cute girl with dimple piercings only
A cheek piecing placed properly can be a god fit for any style.
41. Glamorous alternative girl with face accessories
The glamour look may be completed with a set of cheek piercings as well.
42. Adorable style with black jewelry
Keeping her femininity and innocence, this girl looks adorable with black beads in her cheeks.
43. Piercings that cannot be missed
A nostril piercing for example might be overlooked, but that’s highly improbably for a cheek piercing.
44. A perfectly defined face
Piercings in your cheeks can work in your favor because they define your face perfectly.
45. Tattoo models wear them too
This girl is a tattoo model who couldn’t stay away from dimple piercings either.
46. Creating an irresistible smile
Not that your smile isn’t irresistible already!
47. Age is not a factor
Teens and moms can sport a cheek piercing without efforts!
48. Perfect smile with 7 face piercings
This is another idea of how you can combine cheek piercings with other face piercings.
49. Geeky girls wearing studs in their cheeks
Geeky girls are brave too! They can often be seen with studs in their cheeks.
50. Cruella de Vil style with piercings
Do you remember Cruella de Vil from the movie 101 Dalmatians? This is how she would’ve looked with piercings in her cheeks.
51. Shiny beads for your cheeks
In order to attract even more attention, you can wear shiny beads.
52. Complete Rasta look with cheek jewelry
Among so many tattoos, red hair and dreads, the cheek jewelry fits right in.
53. Black goes well with everything
Part elf, part simple girl dressed in black, she knows that black goes with everything, including as dimple piercing.
54. Wear cheek piercings at work
Wearing cheek piercings at work might be problematic, unless you have a job like this girl.
55. Color and life in your cheeks
The combination of colors you opt for is really important. This girl nailed it!
56. Nude lipstick highlights the beads in your cheeks
Wearing nude lipstick will attract less attention to your lips and more to your beads.
57. Huge versus tiny piercings
A tiny cheeks piercing looks like nothing next to a stretched earlobe.
58. Long cheek jewelry for healing
Long cheek jewelry is only safe to wear during the healing period.
59. Loose cheek studs for healing
The stud you wear in your cheek should be larger at the beginning.
60. Studs popping out of your cheeks
Not having perfectly fitted studs is normal for the first 3 months.
61. Do not stretch your cheek piercing
This girl has both a stretched earlobe and lower lip. Don’t do that with your cheek piercing.
62. Cheeks are not meant for stretching
Food will literally come out of your mouth if you do that.
63. Subtle white beads for cheeks
Unless you take a close look, you might not even see how subtle her beads are.
64. Black from head to toe
Black jewelry looks good when matched with a black outfit.
65. A classic look for a classic girl
Keep things simple with classic jewelry for your cheeks.
66. Black piercings vs. red outfit
You’ll inevitably have to match your jewelry with your clothes.
67. Foods not to eat during the healing process
You shouldn’t eat anything spicy, drink alcohol or smoke until your cheeks are healed.
68. Cheek piercing and stretched lobe
This combination is very popular.
69. Dimple piercings for serious girls
She could use a good laugh to put her piercings to good use!
70. Transparent dimple beads
Transparent dimple beads look like they’re not even there.
71. Sporty look with cheek jewelry
Glamour, stylish or discreet aren’t the only options for wearing dimple piercings.
72. Low on piercings
Dimple piercings work for heavily tattooed girls too.
73. Oral piercings combined
This combo is only visible if you smile!
74. Divas with piercings in their cheeks
Hollywood divas can make a good team with a cheek piercing too.
75. A plan for your body
She looks like she’s having a plan for every body modification she does.
76. Create your own style
This is the “Diva meets sporty alternative girl” look.
77. Romantic look with tiny jewels
Romantic is usually associated with discreet.
78. Shy girls wear piercings too
Shy girls will benefit most of dimple piercings.
79. Closeup image of a blue bead
Unless you have a natural dimple, that’s how the bead will look on your cheek.
80. Modern Ariel has piercings
This girl looks like the famous Ariel character from Disney, right?
81. Badass girl look with cheek piercings
Cheek piercings may contribute to your badass look too.
82. Beware of infections from pets
An open wound may easily get infected due to pet bacteria.
83. Don’t underestimate the classic style
The classic style is still very effective!
84. Acting natural all the time
You’ll act natural after you get used with your cheek jewels.
85. Don’t lose that nerdy look
Dimple piercings have the power to make you look badass, but it would be a shame to lose your nerdy look.
86. Don’t lose your naturalness
Keep it simple and natural if that defines you.
87. Blonde rocking silver beads
Contrast is not mandatory.
88. Contrasting piercings aren’t a must
If the color of the jewels blends with the color of your face, no need to worry!
I guess you’re planning on getting two dimple piercings, is that right? Therefore, you have to calculate your money for two. Most reputable salons ask between $50 and $80 for a cheek piercing. The best types of jewelry that may or may not be included are a labret or a barbell. In addition, you have to think about the anesthetic cream, as well as other aftercare products. Happy piercing!